WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messenger apps in the world. The app introduces different features for its users. WhatsApp has introduced a feature of deleting messages that permanently deletes messages for both of the users in that chat or all the users in any group.
This creates a sense of insecurity and curiosity for what that person sent you. It could be anything against you or anything that they sent by mistake. You wonder what they sent and wanted to see, but WhatsApp does not allow you to see deleted messages.
Don’t worry. I will tell you all the possible tricks by which you can see the deleted messages. Just select the trick you find easy and want to use.
See Deleted Messages without any App.
If you don’t want to use any app to see the deleted WhatsApp messages, you can pick this method. Remember, it is quite complex and time-consuming. Follow the following steps.
· Open the file manager on your phone.
· Go to the internal storage.
· There find WhatsApp and open it.
· Go to the database to find all the locally stored backup files.
· Look for msgstore.db.crypt12 file and rename it to msgstore_db.crypt12 to prevent it from overwritting.
· Now, look for the most recent backup file and rename it to msgstore.db.crypt12.
· After doing this, go to Google Drive.
· Click on the three vertical dots in Google Drive.
· Find WhatsApp Backup and delete.
· Now, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
· WhatsApp will ask for a restore. Select msgstore.db.crypt12.
· You will see the deleted message now.
See Deleted WhatsApp Messages through App
Most people think that apps fail to provide us with such features. But there are plenty of apps on the Google play store that easily helps you see the deleted WhatsApp messages. One of the apps is WAMR. I have given step-by-step guidance on how to install and use WAMR to see deleted messages.
· Go to the google play store and search for WAMR.
· Download the app and wait for its installation.
· Once the app is installed, open it.
· Allow app for notifications and select WhatsApp there.
· Now, make sure you don’t have any mute chat or restrictions on WhatsApp notifications so that WAMR can easily save the WhatsApp notification.
· Once the app is completely set, if anyone will delete any message, WAMR will send you a notification about it.
· Click on that notification to view the deleted message.
See Deleted WhatsApp Message by WhatsApp Mods
WhatsApp mods are the unofficial versions of WhatsApp that work as WhatsApp but come with extra amazing features. One of the features is viewing the deleted messages.
You can download any WhatsApp mod. There a plenty of mods available for you that come with a feature of seeing the deleted messages. Some honorable mentions are below.
· GB WhatsApp
· WhatsApp Plus
· OG WhatsApp
· FM WhatsApp
In all of these we recommend using GB Whatsapp mod it is effective antiban and allows you to enjoy hundreds of features.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages without any app?
You can’t recover the text messages without any app. But you can recover the media messages by uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp and recovering chats from the phone’s internal storage.
You can also use WhatsApp mods if you want to see deleted messages.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup?
Apps like WAMR allow you to see WhatsApp messages that are deleted. The app is easily available on the Google play store that you can download. Before using the app, make sure you haven’t muted any chat or muted notifications; otherwise, you won’t be able to see deleted messages.
You can view the deleted WhatsApp messages by using different Google Play Store apps. You can also use WhatsApp that comes with a feature to view the deleted message.
The other way to use it is by deleting WhatsApp from Google Drive and uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp, and restoring chats from given backup. But the most easiest way to use it is relying on GB Whatsapp Download & relax.